About the role
Leads all aspects of a single property or portfolio of commercial, industrial or retail properties. Oversees all marketing, operations and financial activities.
What you’ll do
- Responds to tenant needs, ensuring that administrative and building technical staff resolve problems promptly. Ensures that services are in compliance with policies, procedures, regulations and contractual obligations and standards.
- Guarantees periodic regular property inspection. Recommends and/or approves alterations, maintenance and reconditioning as needed. Contracts for and manages vendor services.
- Coordinates tenant move-ins and move-outs, and “walk-through” spaces with tenants and tenant improvement department.
- Develops and controls annual budgets for operating and capital expenses. Forecasts management plans and prepares monthly performance, explaining variances.
- Reviews and reconciles tenant rent and Common Area Maintenance (CAM) recovery charges.
- Develops business relationships through membership and participations in professional, industry/trade and civic organizations.
Provides formal supervision to individual employees within single functional or operational area. Recommends staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination. Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labor, including overtime. Prepares and delivers performance appraisal for staff. Mentors and coaches team members to further develop competencies. Leads and models behaviors that are consistent with the company’s values.
- To perform this job efficiently, an individual should be able to accomplish each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform all functions.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university and a minimum of four to six years of related experience and/or training.
- Real estate license required. CPM or RPA professional designation or candidacy preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Requires detailed understanding of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret business documents. Requires strong analytical and quantitative skills. Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite including Power Point and Word.
- Responsible for setting work unit and/or project goals. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to department.
While adhering to all Health/Safety/Environmental (HSE) requirements established for CBRE employees, supervisors and managers are additionally required to:
- Participate in all HSE-related programs & activities as required, including incident investigations, interviews, auditing and assessment, etc.
- Report any conditions which you feel could result in an accident or injury and / or stop work if required.
- Provide sufficient distraction-free time for employees to complete all required HSE training & support the HSE training program implicitly,
- Investigate and resolve (if possible) all reported unsafe conditions / acts and communicate results back to the affected team members.
CBRE has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for 10 years by Ethisphere. We adhere to our RISE values by treating our employees and clients with Respect – Integrity – Service – Excellence.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: